What can cause sweet-smelling stool? Celiac?
Taylor Asked: What can cause sweet-smelling stool? Celiac?
I have sweet smelling stool. It smells like digestive biscuits (that's cookies for you americans!). I dont eat biscuits or sweet foods in general……. I have been told it is not a sign of diabetes as diabetes only makes urine sweet….. and i don't have other diabetes markers like weight loss, extreme thirst, slow-healing etc……. this seems to be a digestive / absorbtion thing.
I was diagnosed with ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) a long time ago but that shouldnt have absorbtion issues or produce sweet stoools……. so Im wondering what it could be? Celiac disease? I definitely dont tolerate wheat well…… or something else….. My other symptoms, bloating, gas etc, and i go very pale a lot as well as feeling sick….
Any ideas? Thanks very much.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- sweet smelling stool symptoms
- bowel movements smell sweet
- can diarrhoea be sweet smelling
- Sweet Smelling Stool Causes
- causes of sweet smelling stool
- sweet smelling stool in adults
- sweet smelling diarrhea toddler
- ibs sickly sweet bowel movement
- bowel movement smells sweet
- diarrhea in toddler with a sweet smell